I’m hosting Fashion Flash this week and I am so thrilled to be the one to introduce our newest member– Deja Pseu of Une Femme d’un Certain Age. One of my all time favorites, this blog looks at life, fashion, and beauty with a keen eye and a great sense of humor. Seasoned with a love of everything French, Une Femme has a wondersul perspective for those of us that are not tall, not thin and not young. She road tests her recommendations, posts sales alerts of favorites and feels like a real friend. She even locates dresses with SLEEVES! Une Femme has an amazing community of women whose comments make me laugh, think and learn. When it comes to blogs, I tend to be a lurker, but at least once a week I just have to jump into the conversation on Une FemmeD’un Certain Age. She has also produced some of the best scarf tying videos on the web which certainly upped my scarf skill sets. I know that you will enjoy this wonderful site as much as I do.
Deja pseu is in great company with the Fashion Flash crew:
* The Glam Gals look at expiration date of accessories asking “can a mature women wear a headband without looking like a teenybopper”?
* Shawna K of Female Fat Loss After Forty will inspire you to get off the couch, sharing the fitness journey of one of her shyest clients.
* Kari of Fab Over Forty explains how to get our makeup to with work us, not against us with six easy steps to look refreshed.
* Jodell of Black Cat Plus offers great new fashion and style apps to organize your wardrobe and keep you up to date and in style.
* Geri of Fab Over Fifty shares the best clothing brands for women over fifty ( that you’ve probably never heard of)
* Jackie of Aging Backwards explores the freshest fragrances as she profiles a company that literally went to the ends of the earth to findest the newest and cleanest scents.