* What can you do to lower your breast cancer risk for breast cancer? Menopause Makeover has ten tips that could change your life! With early detection the 5-year survival rate is 98%.
* Here’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month collaboration to smile about. Jackie Silver from Aging Backwards.com has uncovered a great buy on a product everyone needs to give back- a win/win.
* How do I get back in shape after cancer treatment? Mirabai of Moving Free with Mirabai answers the question.
* What is the hottest color this fall in fashion for women over 40? The Glam Gals at Fabulous After 40 have the scoop.
* Ever wonder what a professional facial is like? Come along with Prime Beauty’s guest blogger Ilsa to the Le Metier de Beaute counter to get an early up close view of her Chem60 Pro-Peel
* Fab Over 40 wants you to find out what other women are discussing about menopause and the 2nd talk
*Jodell of Black Cat Plus asks: is body shaming becoming more and more acceptable with the influence of the internet and social media?
* Get beauty secrets from the bible at Fab Over 50. Hallelujah!
* What does Female Fat Loss Over 40 eat in a day? See what a lean and fit trainer eats as well as a cool vide from Dr Peter Osbourne on healthful eating.
In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Dr Howard Murad is offering Hydrate for Hope, an awesome pink makeup bag stuffed with nighttime moisturizer and eye cream– and 10% of purchase price will be donated to City of Hope for breast cancer research. Over the years, Dr Murad has donated over $1,000,000 to research for breast cancer prevention and cure. And eash time you “like” a Murad Facebook fan page or tweet about a Murad product, this comitted company will donate $1.00 to cancer care programs at City of Hope. How easy is that.
Dr Murad was one of the first to create an anti-aging skin care program using glycolic acid. I featured his products in my book- Fruit Acids for Fabulous Skin– and use them in my own skin care routinue. They are safe, uber effective and affordable. In Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I want to remind you to avoid estrogen-based skin care formulations. There is no need to use dangerous anti-aging moisturizers especially when there safe and better options.