* The Glam Gals of Fabulous After 40 discuss what type of jacket do you wear with holiday cocktail dress when you’re over 40.
* Staness of Menopause Makeover offers a yummy holiday cocktail. Coffee lovers will love the addition of Kahula. Frangelico adds a lovely hazelnut note.
* Kari over at Fab Over 40 shows us how to wear Emerald Green, the ultimat holiday color which is also the Pantone Color of the Year.
* Mirabai at Moving Free with Mirabai offers a Mini Tme-Saver Workout that perfect for a New Year’s resolution to commit to fitness.
* Jodell of Black Cat Plus addresses the need to oversome plus size prejudice
* While the Congress and the White House face off on America’s fiscal cliff, fix your fashion cliff with these tips from Jackie Silver from Aging Backwards
* Cindy over at Prime Beauty shows us some of her favorite unique gifts for over 40 women.
* Geri at Fab Over Fifty tells you how NOT to break your New Year’s workout resolution .
I love New York during holiday time and nothing is more iconic for the season than the tree and the lights at Rockefeller Center. On many streets, leafless trees are bound with lights that sparkle in the night. The entire Cartier building is wrapped in a giant red ribbon and bow while store windows are packed with little vignettes like turn of the century skaters or surrealistic visions like Lady Gaga. In recent years, the Salvation army bellringers now rock out Christmas favorites. The army of little girls that troop to see the Nutcracker ballet at Lincoln Center put the ladies of Fashion Week to shame. In France, the nighttime street fairs offer hot mulled cidar to warm up cold shoppers while in London I never tire of the way Harrods is lit up like a giant ornament. What are your favorite holiday sites? Any photos to share?