I’m so delighted to be hosting Fashion Flash this week. Our bloggers have outdone themselves with info packed posts on a wide range of health, beauty and fashion topics. Click through all of these timely and effective posts and I promise you it will be worth your time:
*Barbara Hannah Gufferman thinks life after 50 is filled with change, some of it wanted, some not, that can make us feel glued to the floor. She interviewed organization expert Julie Morgenstern to get the secrets to getting unstuck… so that we can move on with our lives. Watch this!
* Mirabai of Moving Free with Mirabai is one of those people who actually likes to exercise. But right now she is down with the flu. All she can manage is a list of when not to exercise.
* Say Yes is an affordable skincare line made with ntural products. Fab Over Forty met the creator of the skin care line and got to be one of the first in the world to try their new lip balm. Check out this great skincare line!
* As we get older our body fat percentile changes. MenopauseMakeover.com has the latest information on body fat standards for women recommended by age group. What’s YOUR percent body fat?
* Ever wondered “Should I try a wig?” The Chief Blonde from Still Blonde After All These YEARS gives shorter hair style a try!
* Camouflage can be surprisingly chic if you know how to style it right. Style expert Deborah Boland shows you how to look cool ( not kooky) in camouflage.
* Plus Size Actress Rebel Wilson’s new sit com Super Fun Night is anything but.
* Take a look at how Cindy from Prime Beauty solved her makeup storage dilemma and how other bloggers organize their “stashes”.
* Is breakfast the most important meal of the day? Jackie Silver from Aging Backwards has uncovered some surprising statistics.