This week Jodell of Black Cat Plus is hosting Fashion Flash. I love this site with its blend of social issues and beautiful, affordable plus size fashion. In addition to profiles of plus size icons she calls out media and celebrities who offer a negative view of weight. This week she is hosting a a terriffic fall line-up of posts from our bloggers incuding:
* Fab Over Forty offers the best way to shape your brows
* Menopause Makeover looks at the links between red wine and lowered risk of breast cancer
* Best of Everything explores the third pillar of fitness
* Moving Free with Mirabai gives you the essential moves for flexability
* Aging Backwards gets into the season with Halloween make-up tips
* Fab After Forty shows you how to have great fashion on a budget
And at No-Nonsense beauty Blog I am naming names to give you the best anti-aging skin care plan for less than $1/day. Just go to Black Cat Plus for always entertaining and informative tips.
These tips are all but guarranteed to make you look and feel better. As the legendary cosmetics queen Helena Rubinstein famously said ” there are no unattractive women, only lazy ones”.
Introducing Our New Fashion Flash Member!
Fashion FLash is now an even dozen. Our newest member is Sylvia of 40+ Style. This vibrant site brings you a mix of runway fashion from Paris, London and Milan, practical fashion advice and addictive fashion interactive challenges. Sylvia offers an idea such as using three specific color and then readers send in photos of their final outfits. For example, this week, Sylvia featured the full runway skirts and dramatic blouses and then asked readers to interpret the trend from their own closets. I loved these photos and they gave me more usuable fashion ideas that those I see in most traditional fashion layouts in newspapers and magazines. If I’m going shopping, I don’t leave the house before I check out 40+ Style to help me make the best choices among the racks and tables of options.