Kari of Fab Over Forty is hosting Fashion Flash this week! Our shivering but savvy bloggers are posting about all things fashion, beauty, and fitness including:
* Menopause Makeover has a coffee protein shake that provides great nutrition as well as caffeine to help memory and energy
* Jodell from Black Cat Plus introduces the new clothing line from Glee star Amber Riley. That voice, that voice!
* Barbara from the Best of Everything After Fifty shares her top make-up picks from 2013
* Jackie of Aging Backwards shows new ways to deal with old allergies
* Cindy from Prime Beauty shows you how to incororate the Pantone color of the year ( radiant orchid) into fashion and make-up.
* Mirabai of Moving Free with Mirabai explains why target heart rate should be part of y our exercise plan
* and at No-Nonsense Beauty Blog I will share some of the real prep secrets the stars use to get ready for the Red Carpet. Hint– it has nothing to do with drinking more water.
Lets Eat Out Around the World bursts with dedication and passion for the subject. The author, Kim Koeller struggled for years with health problems due to undiagnosed food allergies. The book drills down to specifics to help people with allergies eat safely in an international roster of restaurants ncluding french, italian, mexican, indian, even thai. Author Koeller offers an extensive sample menu for each type of restaurant and then reviews each dish for potential problems including gluten, tree nuts, dairy, eggs, and corn. She even alerts readers to potentia problems in both alcoholic and no-alcoholic beverages. And if things get too complicated while traveling or in a restaurant, the book offers never fail options tht are available in most restaurants.
All too often diet and health books offer bland, standard and passionless advice. I love it when the author truely cares about a topic and in Lets Eat Out Around the World, this comes through on every page. if you or anyone in your family has food allergies, this book deserves a spot on your bookcase.