This week our Welcome to Spring Fashion Flash is hosted by the one and only Cindy of Prime Beauty. The end of a too long cold winter has inspired our bloggers to write about the latest in exercise, health, fashion and beauty including:
* Aging Backwards points out common make-up blunders
* Fab Over Forty checks out the newshoe line from Sex and the City Shoe fanatic Sarsh Jessica Parker
* Moving Free with Mirabai gives great advice for controlling the apple shape of your body during menopause.
* Menopause Makeover explains how exercise lowers risk of breast cancer
* Prime Beauty explores the benefits of a good toner in a skin care regimen
* The Best of Everything After Fifty offers the best advice of dating after 50 by one of the best dating coaches
* Black Cat Plus recommends the perfect tights to wear under a tunic
* Fabulous After 40 discovers the D’orsay flat– the ballet flats’ new sexy cousin.
* And at No-Nonsense Beauty Blog looks at eye creams– and why they should be included in your your beauty budget.
Almost 17,000 people have already downloaded the Free No-Nonsense Guide to Retin A. Next months I will replace the Guide to Retin A with a new No-Nonsense Guide to Acne. If you want to learn more about Retin A, subscribe to No-Nonsense Beauty Blog now to find out how Retin A it works, which type to choose and the best day and night treatment plans. The guide ends with the answers to the five top questions about Retin A including how to use a moisturizer and the best choices in sunscreens. And did I mention its free?
And if you are already subscribed to No-NonsenseBeauty Blog, you will automatically be sent the new guide to acne.