* Positive Living advocate Barbara Hannah Gufferman thinks there are so many reasons why taking a nice long walk is a really good thing. And this is just one of them.
* Kari of Fab Over Forty has found an easy way to refresh during the day.
* Have you ever heard of “chicken skin”? Cindy of Prime Beauty points out that those pesky bumps on your upper arms are actually Keratosis Pilaris that can be hard to treat. Not to worry. She has a three step system that gets the job done.
* Does low bone mass mean Osteopososis? Find out the answer from Moving Free with Mirabai.
* Who doesn’t love Paris? Jackie Silver from Aging Backwards has found a way to bring Paris to you.
* Black Cat Plus has an important message– Fat shaming and discrimination is one of the last forms of acceptable bullying behaviours and it is necessary to speak up and take a stand
* Diva Debbi loves a good bargin and she has found a drugstore product that is just as good as its pricy competitor.
* Staness of Menopause Makeover wantts you to know about the special benefits of cinnamon for women. Not only is does it have anti-inflammatory agents, it also fights fat storage! Its easy to add cinnamon to your life with recipes from her new book Eat Like A Woman ( Harlequin)
Fashion Flash: Its Audrey Hepburns Birth Day
May 4 was Audrey Hepburns birthday. The ultimate fashion icon for over 60 years, Audrey style still holds our eye and imagination. When she arrived on the scne in the 1950’s, it was an era of big busts and brassy blondes. WIth her straight, shiny dark hair and calm steady gaze, Hepburn was like a revelation. Her fashion choices– skinny pants, white shirts, ballet flats and a oversize dark glasses were both afordable and relevant– and are still on point today.
But Hepburn style was more than clothes and cosmetics, much more. Her natural grace and charm set a new standard for a feminine yet strong woman. Today in a culture of Real Housewife divas and too many Kardashians, Audrey Hepurn is a reminder that individuality and spirit are great choices for both life AND style.