GlossyBox teamed up with Cosmoprof in Las Vegas to produce a very special booth. The pink and white display not only offered visitors an introduction to innovative brands, all monies were contributed to the City of Hope Reserch Center. Cosmoprof visitors could select up to seven products for a $10 donation.The display of 20 different products was intoxicating for a beauty addict — the adult equivalent of candy store. My box included:
1.Get Layered by Sexy Hair– a fast drying spray that adds volume and thickness as well as hold.
2. Eye Infusion Illuminator by Dr Myer’s– With a unique rolling applicator and formula rich in hyaluronic acid for hydration and niacinimide to lighten dark circles, this is the under eye care I was looking for.
3. Cuppa Cuppa by Royal Apothic– A super sooothing mask that includes clay, green tea, and Goji berries, I loved the directions that include having a cup of tea while the mask dries.
4. Be a Bombshell by The One Stick– An all-in-one multiple purpose stick that can be applied to cheeks and lip. Its the perfect pop of color that works everywhere for everyone.
5. Probiotic Eye Lifting Serum by Dr Lili Fan– a light yet powerful under eye treatment with hyaluronic acid ( my fav), rice protein and panthenol.
6. Ceramide-C by Rozge Labs— Its no secret that I adore ceramides and these capsules even include vitamin C and E. Its packaged in small, twist off plastic ampules that retain the anti-aging properties that can be lost in a larger container. Love it!
7. Color-Protecting Therapy Spray by Mastey– Packed with antioxidants, Argan oil and oive oil, its both a conditioner and a detangler. This product is perfect for people like me who won’t give up their combo of highlights and blow-outs.
Glossybox is a particularly elegant subscription beautybox that curates new and innovative products. There are dozens of similar services, but a beauty box that supports diabetes research at Cosmoprof wins my loyalty.