There is something in the autumn that is native to my blood
Touch of manner, hint of mood,
And my heart is like a rhyme
With the yellow and the purple and the crimson keeping time
I am so excited to be hosting Fashion Flash in the fall. I love the sense of renewal that comes in the autumn and our bloggers feel the same:
* There is a chill in the air. Josephine of Chic At Any Age wants us to look chic and we stay warm as she offers great advice on choosing the best new winter coat.
* Now that fall has officially arrived, Cindy of Prime Beauty shares her list of her top ten fall lips and tips.
* Jodell of Black Cat Plus is excited to see animal prints, ethnic patterns and geometric prints among the trends plus size women will see in the Fall
* Fun vests are one of the biggest trends of the fall. Pam of Over Fifty, Feeling 40 explains how and why they help us transition to cooler weather.
* Falling leaves are beautiful but falling hair is not. Positive Living Advocate Barbara Hannah Grufferman of Best of Everything After Fifty wants women to know that its quite common to lose some hair as we get older. Not to worry! She has some great tips on why it can happen and what we can do about it.
* Fall is the perfect time to exercise outdoors. Try adding this easy strength training autumn workout designed by Mirabai of Moving Free with Mirabai.
* Fall is the start of soup weather and Melanie of Society Wellness has some of the best soup recipes you will find online. She even provides instructions so that you can modify her recipes to make them vegan, gluten-free or increase protein. My newest favorite is vegan potato kale. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
* Its fall and to Kari of Fab Over Forty that means sweater weather. Today she shares her five favorite sweaters to wear when leaves start to change colors.
* A beautiful fall setting can be inspiring in so many ways. Marylou of Second Lives Club shares how one writer has created an autumnal environment that illuminates her work.
* Fall is definately time to try something new and Diva Debbi shares a new lash system that will produce the fullest, fattest, lashes everyday… guaranteed.
* Jackie of Aging Backwards sniffs around to discover the benefits of fall inspired aromatherapy.