I am so excited to be hosting Fashion Flash this week! Its almost Valentines Day, one of my favorite holidays. Growing up, my parents made the holiday all about showing love to all people in our life– my beloved Uncle Bill, my next door neighbor who always pulled out a Hershey’s kiss from her worn leather purse and my BFF Peggy who was at six, my loyal partner in crime. This week all the Fashion Flash bloggers have Valentines Day fever and I know you will enjoy every post:
* Barbara of The Best of Everything After 50 wants every woman to find love again, no matter what her age! Here are some of the best tips for getting back into the dating groove, straight from one of the country’s top dating gurus. Happy Valentines Day!
* Jodell of Black Cat Plus has a few outfit suggestions to make your Valentines Day purrfect!
* Josephine of Chic At Any Age knows that French women pay great attention to their underwear drawer. Do You With Valentines Day approaching, spice up your life with some sexy lingerie.
*Marylou of Second Lives Club knows that women love men, but they also love wine and shares wonderful, affordable wines to enjoy with someone special.
* Cindy of Prime Beauty suggests having fun with your nails and give them a Valentines Day mani with Sinful Colors.
*Pam of Over 50, Feeling 40 introduces a new fragrance from France just in time for Valentines Day!
* Mirabai of Moving Free With Mirabai wants you to have a heart healthy Valentines Day with a formula that might just save your life and the one you love.
* Jackie at Aging Backwards has healthy Valentines Day tips for everyone whether they are attached or single.
* Melanie of Society Wellness wants your Valentines Day to be healthy to your actual heart with new heart with and reset fitness goals with heart pumping activities.
* Diva Debbi has a timely piece of advice. If your Valentines eve may be turning to romance, you may want to try Jergens skin firming and tightening lotion. FYI she saw real results in just two weeks.
* And on No-Nonsense Beauty Blog I am thrilled to share the actual health benefits of chocolate. No kidding!