* Barbara Hannah Grufferman, author of Best of Everything After 50 has a great fitness tip… just in time for your spring shape-up.
* Fashion and Beauty blogger Pamela Lutell has entered the new world of video blogs for women 40 and beyond. Join her and subscribe to her channel.
* Josephine of Chic at Any Age nails the best looks for traveling in style
* Melanie from Society Wellness has prepared a shopping list of high energy whole foods. Print it and take it with you on your next grocery store tip and hop into spring with more energy
*Inspired by the colors of your freshly dyed Easter eggs, Marylou of Second Lives Club has has a way to translate that spirit into your own clothing.
* Jodell of Black Cat Plus introduces the new Lily Pulitzer line of plus size styles at Target
* Cindy of Prime Beauty suggests taking a walk in the country with Jane Iredales Country Weekend Collection
* Mirabai of Moving Free with Mirabai wants to remind you that if you have been in the winter slumps, get moving again if you want to “live long and prosper”. Here are five important workouts to get you back on track.
* Diva Debbi has found a tinted moisturizer that primes, has a road spectrum SPF and acts like a bit more like a foundation.
* And at No-Nonsense Beauty Blog I get a lot of interesting questions, but this one was a jaw dropper — Is marijuana a great anti-aging herb?
Have a wonderful week and enjoy all these information packed posts on health, beauty, fitness and fashion. Hugs, Deb