I am hosting Fashion Flash in this last week of summer. That certainly went fast! Our bloggers are definately turning their attetion to fall as they post great ideas for fashion, beauty, health and fitness.
* Josephine of Chic At Any Age knows that every woman loves a new pair of shoes. Wear these now and into early autumn as an easy transition into fall.
* Fashion Blogger Pam of Over 50 Feeling40 shows us fall trends already in the closet and shares an interview with Vogue editor.
* Barbara of Best of Everything After Fifty thinks we need more than sunscreen to defend our skin, in with late summer rays.
* Jodell of Black Cat Plus sees the end of summer as a time to explore Plus Size fashion trends, for a night on the town at the casino of just dinner and a movie
* Melanie of Society Wellness firmly believes that the most obvious advice is often the best– eg the best way to avoid temptations to your health is just to remove them.
* According to Inka of Glamour Granny Travels Europe is beautiful in the fall. If you combine the historical city of Perugia with their international chocolate festival, it just doesn’t get better than that.
* For Maryl of Second Lives Club, fall is the time of year to pack up the car and drive those college bound kids to school. A second life frequently doesn’t begin until after your children are launched on their own first life. Sometimes it seemed like it would take forever, but not so!
* Want to restore health to summer parched skin? Cindy of Prime Beauty recommends a weekly treatment with Strivectin Instant Revitalizing Mask to give you back a youthful glow.
Healthy cooking is easy with Certified health coach and Exercise Physiologist Mirabai of Moving Free with Mirabai.