* Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Lifestyle blogger, Pamela Lutrell of Over 50 Feeling 40, sat down with talk to two young women whose mothers have breast cancer.. here is their must read discussion.
* Josephine of Chic At Any Age has an answer to those special occasion clothes that languish in your closet.
*Cindy of Prime Beauty loves sophisticated frangrances. Her newest addiction is Vera Wang Embrace Trio. Read her review of all three scents and enter to win a set of your own.
* Melanie of Society Wellness wants to introduce you to starfruit, an exotic fruit that is packed with nutrition. To help you add starfruit to your menus, she offers a recipe of starfruit upside down cake that is a healthy as it is delicious.
* October is National Diabetes Awareness Month and Mirabai of Moving Free With Mirabai offers exercise to prevent and/or manage diabetes.
* Barbara Hannah Grufferman, author of The Best of Everything After 50 and AARP contributor wants every woman to have strong arms to fight osteoporosis ( and look fab in sleeveless dresses!) Here’s her best tip…
*Jodell of Black Cat Plus wants plus size women to try Xpandasox which are made to fit curvy legs. For each pair sold, one pair is donated to The Sock Bank!
* Inka of Glamour Granny Travels believes that the best you can do for your health and well being is to tret yourself to a spa like La Caldea in Andorra.
* Jackie of Aging Backwards is my personal go-to source for health and beauty advice. She taught me how to bake bread from scratch, introduced me to microfiber cloths and creates all my videos. Today she shares great advice on healthy eating while traveling.