I am so excited to be hosting Fashion Flash in the first week of fall. Although the temp is going to hit 90 degrees in NYC today, the Fashion FLash bloggers are thinking about a fall lifestyle of apples, Halloween and football.
-Allison of Never Say Die Beauty is getting back to crocheting, a craft that is especially relaxing and fun as the weather gets cooler. Here’s the easy,elegant and lightweight shawl she made that is perfect for the transitional weather we’re having now.
– Barbara Hannah Grufferman, author of the soon-to-be-released LOVE YOUR AGE: The Small Step Solution to a Better, Longer, Happier Life ( National Geographic 2/6/18) shares the results of a recent survey focusing on what motivates people to stay fit. Want to know what the #1 answer was?
-Janise of Mama in Heels shows her tips on how to look taller if you are petite.
– Ever want to help create your own skincare products? Now you can give your iput and vote on which product t bring to market with Volition Beauty. Cindy of PrimeBeauty explains it all.
– Coming up next week is National Dental Hygiene Month. Jackie of JackieSilverStyle has great super smile tips.
– Society Wellness shares the health and beauty secrets of Olive Leaf that you will want to know
– Walking is about as perfect exercise as we’ve got. Mirabai of Moving Free with Mirabai tells you how to perfect it.
– Marylou of Second Lives Club profiles Lucille Harris who needed something more after retirement. So she got a bike, not just any bike. Sweet ride, sweet second life. Sometimes that’s all it takes.
According to Sheila of Painted Ladies its all about the glow. This week she has a review and swatches of the Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette Gold Sand Edition.
– Marcia and Lisa of Beauty Info Zone have a new boyfriend and luckily they share well. If yu don’t know Eddie Funkhauser and his beautiful affordable line of cosmetics then its time you learn. We are excited about his blush andhighlighter/scupting palette and so much more.
-Erika of Notes From My Dressing Table is firmly convinced that a good highlighter is just the thing to help mature skin look lifted radian and…dare she say… more youthful. Check out her review of the Sam Marcel That Glow Highlighting Palette. With six beautiful, luminous shades, you/re sure to find a shade in this palette to suit your beautiful skin tone.