I am so happy to be hosting Fashion Flash this first sunny week in spring. Our bloggers have been exploring new options for their life and health and I feel sronger just reading their tips and tools:
* Barbara Hannah Grufferman, author of Best of Everything After 50 has a great fitness tip… just in time for your spring shape-up.
* Fashion and Beauty blogger Pamela Lutell has entered the new world of video blogs for women 40 and beyond. Join her and subscribe to her channel.
* Josephine of Chic at Any Age nails the best looks for traveling in style
* Melanie from Society Wellness has prepared a shopping list of high energy whole foods. Print it and take it with you on … Continue Reading…
This week Mirabai of Moving Free with Mirabai is hosting Fashion Flash. These days it seems that all a trainer needs is a lap top and a smart phone– no credentials, no experience, no references needed. This is why I have so much confidence and admiration for Mirabai. She has more than four degrees and 20 years of experience. And what I think makes her extra special is that she still bubbles with a passion and enthusiasm for health and exercise programs. Mirabai has created fitness programs for children, heart patients, word class athletes, and new mommies. She knows how every bone, muscle and ligaments works and her science based yet entertaining approach always works, never hurts. Check out her site for great advice and videos. You’ll thank me.
This week Fashion Flash is targeting anti-aging exercise over 40. From fashion choices to figure busting moves , our experts will motivate you to get moving for health and beauty:
* Jodell of Black Cat Plus helps you exercise in style with on trend plus size work-out clothes
* There is still enough summer left to fit into that bathing suit beautifully. Jackie from Aging Backwards shares one of the best workout routines for a rapid shape-up.
* Can exercise reduce your risk of breast cancer? About 1 in 8 women will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. New research shows that aerbic exercise seems to change how our bodies break down estrogen. LIFE SAVING information, a must read from Staness on Menopause … Continue Reading…