This week Debbi of Diva Debbi is hosting Fashion Flash. She is the queen of Polyvore with IMO the most flattering and useful outfits online. And this month she is featured in Real Simple magazine!
Fashion Flash Book Review : Braids, Buns and Twists by Christina Butcher
DIY should be my middle name. I love trying to master new skills that put me in charge of my life. This year I’ve lerned how to bake bread and take down wall paper. When I found Braids, Buns, and Twists, I finally found a book to make me into the up-do master for my two … Continue Reading…
This week my favorite fashionista Diva Debbi is hosting Fashion Flash. There is reason that she has more than 12,000 Polyvore followers. Her eye for color , shape and texture comes through in her amazing style posts. With fall hard upon us, I can’t wait to see what she has created for colder weather.
Fashion Flash Book Review: Dropping Acid– the Reflux Diet Cookbook and Cure
My BFF from college never smoked, but when she turned 50, Annie developed a chronic cough that never went away. A non-smoker she has tried the usual medications for asthma, but nothing really seemed to work. When she asked my pulmonologist husband for help, he suggested she … Continue Reading…
This week our newest Fashion Flash member Diva Debbi is hosting Fashion Flash for the first time. She is such a talented fashion stylist with an incredilbe eye for creating the perfect outfit for every occasion. Make sure to roam thru her site and check out her amazing Polyvore pages. Our other bloggers have been extra busy this week including:
* Fab Over Forty shares fit ball exercises.
* Aging Backwards explains why eating geens can whiten your teeth
* Prime Beauty shares a must have new eyeshadow palette from Tarte ( I love that brand)
* Fabulous After 40 nails it again demonstrating how to wear those floaty, sheer pastels that are now front and center in the stores.
* And at No-Nonsense Beauty Blog I am offering a … Continue Reading…
This week Fashion Flash is hosted by the amazing Positive Aging expert Barbara Hannah Grufferman of The Best of Everything After 50. She makes getting older look fun and fabulous. Slim and beautiful, she shares fashion tips like the style and comfort of platform heels and how to make beauty aids in your kitchen. Her fitness videos break down exercise moves into easy understandable steps. This week she has focused the Fashion Flash bloggers on a Spring Preview including:
* Menopause Makeover unveils her new book, Eat Like a Woman
* Fab Over Forty loves eye patches that smooth and brighten the eye
* Moving Free with Mirabai tackles a biggie– to weigh or not to weigh!
* Aging Backwards takes a look at modern etiquette
* Fabulous After 40 shows to wear the sporty … Continue Reading…
I’m so excited to publish the very first guest post on No-Nonsense Beauty Blog. If you are already a fan of Diva Debbi, you know her flawless style and always helpful advice. If this will be your introduction to Diva Debbi, you’re in for a real treat.
Like me, Diva Debbi tries out different anti-aging tools and reports on their results. I have been curious, but a little nervous, about Ultherapy, an FDA approved ultrasound device that tightens collagen. When I learned that DD had tried it out, I was thrilled when she agreed to repost her experiences on No-Nonsense Beauty Blog. DD had Ultherapy on her eye area and on her neck. There are very few non-surgical options for the neck and it was wonderful to add a new … Continue Reading…