* Jodell of BlackCatPlus shares an inerview on Katie Couric that encourages plus size women to start moving.
* Deb of Fabulous After 40 wants you to look gorgeous AND save money. With all the expenses of the holidays, she doesn’t want you to blow your Christmas budget on a single dress. Deb shares 5 holiday party dresses that are under $158!
* Staness of Menopause Makeover share a wonderful Christmas story! Heather lost 52 pounds during her Menopause Makeover and her family lost weight too. What are you giving yourself for Christmas this year?
*Still busy with work and holiday parties? Kari at Fab Over Forty has a look to take you from office to office party and make-up by ther reknowned Sandy Linter. Check out this quick and easy party change.
* Do you have alligator skin? Jackie of Aging Backwards consulted experts for dry itchy winter skin tips.
* Positive Aging guru Barbara Hannah Gufferman of the Best of Everything After 50 knows how dry everything can get… especially after 50. But don’t despair because help is on the way! Check out her Head to Toe Guide to Fighting Dryness with products and tips for dealing with dryness… just about everywhere!
* Cindy of Prime Beauty found a fabulous gift for the traveler. Whether you are going away for the weekend or a long distance trip, you will definately want the Jonny bag with you.
* Mirabai of Moving Free with Mirabai helps you get a jump on New Year’s fitness resolutions with the top five holiday workouts.
Babble Honors Fashion Flash Bloggers
I was so excited to read that three of us on Fashion Flash have been named to the Babble list of Ten Best Beauty Blogs for women over 40. Prime Beauty, Fabulous Over Forty and No-Nonsense Beauty Blog have been recognized for the scope and value of their work. I think all the independant bloggers in Fashion Flash continue to post up to date and truely helpful info on beauty, health, fashion and fitness. I’m so proud to be working with them.