I’m so delighted to be hosting Fashion Flash this week. Our Glam Squad of bloggers have outdone themselves with posts that range from exercises to improve your golf score , how to lower your skin cancer risk and a game plan for wearing the uber popular, eye searing NEON colors over forty.
* Cindy of Prime Beauty points out that aging doesn’t only show on our faces, our hair is feeling the years too. She profiles Nexxus Youth Renewal Hair Care line that helps fight eight visible signs of aging
* May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month and Kari of Fab Over 40 interviews Dr Piasecki of the Skin Cancer Center on the best ways to protect your skin from cancer causing UV rays. Read this timely and important post at http://www.faboverforty.com/skincare/skin-cancer-center-the-doctor-will-now-see-you/
* Its bold, its electric but can a mature woman wear it? Find out what style expert Deborah Boland has to say about how to wea those bright green, pink or orange neon colors at Fabulous After 40.
* Looking for warm weather fashion inspiration? Jackie from Aging Backwards shares her shopping experience at Coldwater Creek Store.
* Jane Seymour is upbeat and unstoppable. Check out our one-on-one interview with her at Fab Over Fifty
* Barbara at Best of Everything After Fifty is fuming mad and wants to know when the media will get the message that women don’t have to be thin, young, and perfectly gorgeous to be beautiful, powerful and strong!
* Menopausal? Confused about management options? 72% of women have not received any treatment of menopausal symptoms. Staness of Menopause Makeover tells you how to find reliable information online.
Jodell of Black Cat Plus doesn’t understand how its acceptable for a major retailer not to carry plus size clothing when plus size men and women make up almost 70% of the market.
* Mirabai of Moving Free with Mirabai shares easy and fun “prehab” exercises to get yourself ready for the golf season.
Get ready for summer with our Glam Squad line-up of great posts. As Helena Rubinstein famously once said ” There are no unattractive women, only lazy ones”