This week Fashion Flash is hosted by the amazing Positive Aging expert Barbara Hannah Grufferman of The Best of Everything After 50. She makes getting older look fun and fabulous. Slim and beautiful, she shares fashion tips like the style and comfort of platform heels and how to make beauty aids in your kitchen. Her fitness videos break down exercise moves into easy understandable steps. This week she has focused the Fashion Flash bloggers on a Spring Preview including:
* Menopause Makeover unveils her new book, Eat Like a Woman
* Fab Over Forty loves eye patches that smooth and brighten the eye
* Moving Free with Mirabai tackles a biggie– to weigh or not to weigh!
* Aging Backwards takes a look at modern etiquette
* Fabulous After 40 shows to wear the sporty look IRL
*Black Cat Plus pokes Target to finally launch its long promised line of plus size clothing
* Our newest member, Diva Dbi shares her favorite cleanser that she discovered in a Glam Media goodie bag.
* And at No-Nonsense Beauty Blog I explore a true nutritional rock star- spinach.
I am so thrilled to anounce that we have a new member in Fashion Flash! Diva Debbi is one of my all time favorite fashion sites. She is an experienced fashionista and you can see her sense of style and color in her amazing Polyvore Pages. Over the past year I have gotten into the habit of checking out Diva Debbi before I go shopping. She has an eye for assembling gorgeous outfis for every occasion. Fashion today is so diverse and I have often remarked that you need a stylist to put it together. With Diva Debbi I do. I take my IPad with me and when I see an interesting top or bag, I check out her Polyvores to get an idea of how it actually could work for me.