* Up to age 60, up to 90% of skin aging is actually sun damage
* 5 million people in the US are treated each year for some form of skin cancer
* The incidence of skin cancer has risen 77% between 1992 and 2006
* 90% of all non-melanoma skin cancers are due to UV rays
* Melanoma is the most common form of cancer for young adults 25-29
Despite these numbers I hear many reasons ( excuses?) for not using sunscreens and most of them are easily refuted. But then there is the issue of vitamin D.
Vitamin D 101
Vitamin D is an essential … Continue Reading…