October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and many of our great Fashion Flash posts deal with this critical health issue for women:
* What can you do to lower your breast cancer risk for breast cancer? Menopause Makeover has ten tips that could change your life! With early detection the 5-year survival rate is 98%.
* Here’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month collaboration to smile about. Jackie Silver from Aging Backwards.com has uncovered a great buy on a product everyone needs to give back- a win/win.
* How do I get back in shape after cancer treatment? Mirabai of Moving Free with Mirabai answers the question.
* What is the hottest color this fall in fashion for women over 40? The Glam Gals at Fabulous After 40 have the scoop.
* Ever wonder what a professional facial … Continue Reading…
This week the hosts of Fashion Flash are the Glam Gals of Fabulous After 40. Today they have featured a must watch video on the right way to wear leggings over 40. For me it answered the key question– how long should the top be with leggings? The answer? Anything below the tush. I wish I had known that before snagging a cashmere tunic at a sale which is about four inches too short. I never feel quite right in it and now I know why. And too short tops are not just a problem for 40 plus. Last week a photo of Pippa Middleton featured the young beauty in a pair of heavy leggings and a gorgeous green pea cut that barely covered her stomach. The view from the rear was … Continue Reading…